W A I T I N G .
D'Owner;
just called me Mashie


Moshimoshi.Hello guys, Mashie Here. You know my name, not my story. So, don't judge me if you don't know me. Thank you.
MASHIE

click the number;
secret box

1 2 3
1. Archive
2. Banner
3. Contact me
~ Assignment 2 ~
Friday 27 July 2012 | Friday, July 27, 2012 | 0 waiting

Good Morning all's ^^
How are you today's ?
Hope you all were happy + healthy today .

This morning I would like to share with you all's about my course that I have choose at Politeknik Port Dickson .
My course is Engineering Electronic (computer) .
I choose it , because I interesting to study about computer .
I love + like it so much :')
I want to teach student about computer and so on .
I want to be a lecture .
Like you , Sir .

At here , my lecture name is Encik Mohamad Niza Bin Abdul Gani .
He teach we anything that we don't know about computer .

That's all ^^