W A I T I N G .
D'Owner;
just called me Mashie


Moshimoshi.Hello guys, Mashie Here. You know my name, not my story. So, don't judge me if you don't know me. Thank you.
MASHIE

click the number;
secret box

1 2 3
1. Archive
2. Banner
3. Contact me
~ Assignment 1 ~
Wednesday 25 July 2012 | Wednesday, July 25, 2012 | 0 waiting

Misz Mashie

Assalamualaikum  and hey ?
How are you today ?
Tonight , I would like to story bout me for complete my assignment .

Hey , all my friends ^^
My name is Mashitah Mohamad Suhaimy . U may called me Mashie .
I studied at Politeknik Port Dickson , Negeri Sembilan in course Dip. Engineering Electronic (computer) .
My card matrix number is 06DTK12F1024 . Sir , u can check it :')
I live at Lot 415 Taman Sri Rembau , 71300 Rembau , Negeri Sembilan . But , now i stay in hostel at poly pd which number K207L .
I live with my mother , grandmother & brother . I don't have father . My father were passed away since I in fetus .
My mother's name is Shamsul Aini Bt Mazlan . She work as clerk at S. K. Seberang. Batu. Hampar .
My grandmother's name is Hajah Shamsuri Bt Haji Abu Bakar . She lives with me since I baby .
My brother's name Muhammad Idham Bin Mohamad Suhaimy . He is 21 years old . He still study at Kolej Islam Sains & Teknologi in course Medical Technology .
My hobbies is reading a novel , watching Korean variety show (Running Man) , and update my blog ^_^
My ambition is teacher , but when I entrance into Poly  my ambition totally changes . But , don't know what i what to be .

I think , that all's can I story for you Sir .
It's all about my profile .
Thanks You ^^